Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Delay


Just like my travel plans were delayed by 4 days due to snow so too my blog posts. My Mom and I were suppose to leave NJ a week ago but due to a one day snow storm ( we received 18 inches) the day of our flight we didn't get to leave til this past Sunday.

Not to worry I kept busy those extra days in NJ by making a Honeycomb Tote. Another great pattern written by Grace Akhrem. I picked up the yarn (Punta Yarns Merisoft Space Dyed) at Wildfiber before I left LA and while I was on the east coast I headed over to Purl Soho Patchwork
to pick up fabric for the lining.

Before I left on Sunday I was able to assemble the bag but not line it so it will be the first thing I get to work on when I get back to the states in a few days. Until then I will be enjoying and sharing the sites of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment